Need For Speed the RUN - Reloaded 2z8bv9c

Need For Speed the RUN - Reloaded 2z8bv9c

AcasaCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare
Top postatori
eXoKiLLeR (507)
Need For Speed the RUN - Reloaded I_vote_lcapNeed For Speed the RUN - Reloaded I_voting_barNeed For Speed the RUN - Reloaded I_vote_rcap 
Ov1d3Lu:x (29)
Need For Speed the RUN - Reloaded I_vote_lcapNeed For Speed the RUN - Reloaded I_voting_barNeed For Speed the RUN - Reloaded I_vote_rcap 
Eduard. (28)
TurboSpeed (26)
snikers* (16)
Eck0* (11)
Online4Games (10)
daNNN[y] (9)
ini.Esta (8)
.db-ShifT~wOw~ (8)
Top postatori
eXoKiLLeR (507)
Ov1d3Lu:x (29)
Eduard. (28)
TurboSpeed (26)
snikers* (16)
Eck0* (11)
Online4Games (10)
daNNN[y] (9)
ini.Esta (8)
.db-ShifT~wOw~ (8)

Distribuiţi|

Need For Speed the RUN - Reloaded

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos
AutorMesaj
eXoKiLLeR
Administrator

Data de inscriere : 29/03/2012

Need For Speed the RUN - Reloaded Empty
MesajSubiect: Need For Speed the RUN - Reloaded Need For Speed the RUN - Reloaded Icon_minitimeSam Dec 01, 2012 12:18 pm

The Run» - racing competitions, in which the rate is incredibly
high. The only way to survive - the first to complete a perilous journey
from San Francisco to New York. There are no speed limits. There are no
rules. There are no friends. In opposition to the hundreds of desperate
drivers in the most dangerous roads will have to rely only on their own
driving skills and determination. Indeed, in Need for Speed ​​The Run
you have to maneuver at breakneck speed on a busy city streets, to
overcome the mountain passes and deep canyons, while trying to avoid
encounters with the police, who will stop at nothing to stop a mad race
participants.

Features:
* Lamborghini Aventador: wild beast 700 hp make your opponents tremble in fear
* Chevrolet Camaro ZL1: when everything is at stake, Camaro will not give anyone
Porsche 911 Carrera S: powerful Carrera S, which has excellent
handling, - exclusive Need for Speed ​​The Run and the most anticipated
car in 2011

Minimum System Requirements:
System: Microsoft Windows Vista / 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3 GHz or equivalent AMD
Memory: 3 GB
Video
Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT with 512 MB of video memory or
higher-performance version, ATI Radeon 4870 with 512MB of video memory
or higher-performance version of the
Sound card: compatible with Direct X 9.0c
Hard drive: 18 GB

Install Notes:
1. Unrar.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack dir on DVD2 to your
dir.
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

DOWNLOAD:

1.5 GB LINKS:
multiupload.com 1O45TGRQ6J
multiupload.com G0V35G4PG6
multiupload.com 2INA750M8N
multiupload.com Y8AGUAKOL0
multiupload.com WZAY9YW0GN
multiupload.com N3X0OD8W7P
multiupload.com 7FJ2TOIAJQ
multiupload.com 0GBI23SWOK
multiupload.com N7JA7ACSZG
multiupload.com JH2ZZ5EMGY
multiupload.com 8ZUFN1SSGZ
Sus In jos
https://traficgames.forumgratuit.ro

Need For Speed the RUN - Reloaded

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus
Pagina 1 din 1

Subiecte similare

-
» Need For Speed: World
» Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012
» Badboy Cs16 -> Speed, wall, aim

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: Divertisment :: Jocuri Pc-
Social Media Buttons
Parteneri TgZ-GaminG
Cine este conectat? Need For Speed the RUN - Reloaded Untitl47TgZ-GaminG Need For Speed the RUN - Reloaded 88x3110FIFA MASTERSCrazy ART merita vizualizat Need For Speed the RUN - Reloaded EX6gereclamafree website stats programNeed For Speed the RUN - Reloaded LxHFFNeed For Speed the RUN - Reloaded LST9wNeed For Speed the RUN - Reloaded R3J5HComunitatea CsClujThe Best In Gamingcounter-strikeNeed For Speed the RUN - Reloaded V2zee1GenerareTrafic.ro
Link-uri: Phpbb Online | Tgz-GaminG |GraphicStudio | FraNNNta Design | Promovare GooGle | GraphicarT | Link-ul tau | Link-ul tau | Link-ul tau |